Special Offer for SEPTEMBER
We are offering a 10% discount on Air Conditioning for this Month Only
Air Conditioning has been rapidly standardised over the last 10 years due to the major enhancement of it bringing passenger comfort. However, drivers are only just realising that Air Conditioning systems do require regular maintenance. Vehicle Air Conditioning systems will tend to lose refrigerant over time. As refrigerant permeates through the physical joins between components, over time this will cause deterioration in performance. Worse still, if you leave Air Conditioning operating with low refrigerant levels more serious problems can occur, lubricant circulation may be affected and air or moisture may enter the system.
The consequences could include:
- Poorer fuel economy as the compressor remains engaged to attain lower temperatures.
- Internal corrosion caused by air or moisture reacting with refrigerant.
- Component or system failure.
Black Swan Tyre and Exhaust can offer a range of Air Conditioning services:
- Check system pressure and vent temperature.
- Compare to recommended levels.
- Full visual inspection.
- Anti-bacterial system clean.
- Recover refrigerant.
- Evacuate air and moisture from the system.
- Leak test.
- Recharge to recommended levels adding fresh oil as necessary.
If you are experiencing any problems, one of our trained technicians will be more than happy to help.